TrafficGoldmine TERMS AND CONDITIONS Jan 2017
and PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE. PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE and TrafficGoldmine.com
may also be individually referred to herein as a "Party"
and collectively as "Parties." If there is any conflict
between these Terms and Conditions and the Insertion Order(s), the
Insertion Order(s) shall control.
1.) Service: PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE will display the Advertisement and perform lead generation services described in the attached Insertion Order. "Advertisement" means the advertisement, including any copy including questions and or text ads, graphic, sound, video, programming code and/or other content that comprises the advertisement, as well as the websites to which an advertisement is linked if applicable. TrafficGoldmine.com hereby grants to PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE during the Contract Period a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license by all means and in any media, whether now known or hereafter discovered, to use, reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display and digitally perform such Advertisement and all its constituent parts.
2.) Qualified Lead Definition (Qualified Leads): Qualified Leads are prospects who meet TrafficGoldmine.com’s screening criteria as described in the Offer(s) and who provide their complete contact data. PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE will be paid on a delivered per lead basis defined as when a user agrees through a preapproved opt-in method to be contacted. In the case of any dispute between the parties as to the number of Qualified Leads, TrafficGoldmine.com’s numbers will control.
3.) Lead Validation Procedure: TrafficGoldmine.com will verify each Qualified Lead delivered by the PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE. Upon receipt, all Qualified Leads will be checked for data validity (i.e. containing valid data inputs for the fields specified in the Offer) and uniqueness of data (i.e. that the Qualified Leads are not present in TrafficGoldmine.com’s database for the designated Advertisement in the past 60 days). TrafficGoldmine.com reserves the right to send an auto-responder to all respondents re-confirming their request for information. Any objections from respondents (about the email, or the offer) will be raised to the PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE.
4.) Creative Changes: Editing of TrafficGoldmine.com’s Creative is strictly prohibited, without prior written approval from TrafficGoldmine.com. Creative includes, but is not limited to, text ads, graphic ads, from and subject line, any copy associated with the campaign including survey questions and answers. Any changes to Creative, without prior written permission will result in the loss of payment of Leads.
5.) Compliance: TrafficGoldmine.com will actively monitor PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE activity using a combination of its proprietary software and third party monitoring services. It is the obligation of PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE to prove to TrafficGoldmine.com that they are not committing fraud. TrafficGoldmine.com will hold PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE payment in a Pending Status until PUBLISHER has satisfactorily provided evidence that PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE is not defrauding the system. TrafficGoldmine.com flags accounts that: Have click-through rates that are much higher than industry averages and where solid justification is not evident; Have only click programs generating clicks with no indication by site traffic that it can sustain the clicks reported; Have shown fraudulent leads as determined by our clients or Use fake redirects, automated software, and/or fraud to generate clicks or leads. If PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE is unable to prove to TrafficGoldmine.com that PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE is not committing fraud, PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE will forfeit its entire commission for all programs and PUBLISHER’s/AFFILIATE’s account will be terminated. TrafficGoldmine.com reserves sole judgment in determining fraud.
6.) Advertising Guidelines: PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE may, in its complete discretion, reject, cancel or remove at any time any Advertisement from the service for any reason without prior notice to TrafficGoldmine.com. PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE must notify TrafficGoldmine.com following the rejection, cancellation or removal of any Advertisement from the service within 24 hours.
7.) Term & Target Launch: Term will be one (1) month from the target launch of the initial campaign as noted in the Insertion Order. Agreement may continue thereafter by mutual consent but may be terminated by either party for any reason whatsoever. All legitimate moneys due to PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE will be paid during the next billing cycle. If PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE defrauds the system, then payment is revoked as determined solely by TrafficGoldmine.com.
8.) Payment: PUBLISHERS/AFFILIATE must maintain a minimum ratio of 40 Confirmed Free Signs to 1 Confirmed Sales to be paid for their work per pay period. If their ratios fall below this ratio, although they will not be paid, their leads will rollover to the following pay period and if the combined period ratios are met in a later pay period all leads will be paid.
9.) Payment Term: TrafficGoldmine.com shall make all payments to PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE within 10 days of the close of the pay period.
New affiliates will be delayed on their first payout by 30 days receiving their first payout 14 days after the close of their first period and as long as all leads and sales have been deemed legitimate, will begin their payouts on the 10 day schedule.
TrafficGoldmine’s Administrative and /or Risk Management shall maintain the right to delay payments based solely on the suspicion of the validity of the traffic.
Weekly Payments will be made to affiliates who qualify and average $1000 a week in revenue.
All payments made to PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE do not include, and PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE shall pay, any bank fees, any sales, use or similar tax associated with such payment.
shall keep, maintain and preserve, for the term of this Agreement and
for one (1) year thereafter, accurate records relating to amounts due
hereunder (the Relevant Records). Either party shall have a right at
least once per calendar year to audit the Relevant Records of the
other party for the purpose of verifying fulfillment of party’s
payment obligations pursuant to this Agreement.
Each audit will be conducted at a place agreed to by the parties, during the normal business hours, with at least ten (10) business days prior written notice to party to be audited. Auditing party shall pay the fees and expenses of the audit, unless the audit reveals a payment discrepancy of more than ten percent (10%) of all payments due in any consecutive six (6) month period, in which case audited party shall pay the reasonable fees and expenses of the audit, and shall immediately pay to auditing party all amounts found to be due.
10. TrafficGoldmine.com Representations and Warranties. The execution, delivery, and performance of this Agreement by TrafficGoldmine.com has been duly approved by its board of directors or managing partners/members, and no further corporate action is necessary on the part of TrafficGoldmine.com to consummate the transactions contemplated by this Agreement.
11.) PUBLISHER Representations and Warranties: Publisher represents and warrants that: (1) the recipients of all email addresses used by PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE in connection with this Agreement have manifested affirmative consent to receive commercial emails from PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE and none of the email addresses were obtained through email harvesting or dictionary attacks; (2) PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE will not fraudulently add leads or clicks or inflate leads or clicks by fraudulent traffic generation (as determined solely by TrafficGoldmine.com, such as pre-population of forms or mechanisms not approved by TrafficGoldmine.com); (3) PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE will not attempt in any way to alter, modify, eliminate, conceal, or otherwise render inoperable or ineffective the Site tags, source codes, links, pixels, modules or other data provided by or obtained from TrafficGoldmine.com that allows TrafficGoldmine.com to measure ad performance and provide its services and (4) all of PUBLISHER’s/AFFILIATE’s efforts associated with this Agreement through the 15th of the month and will be paid on the 25th.The 16th-31st shall be paid on the 10th of the following month. PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE agrees to comply with the laws of the United States, and any other laws of any other jurisdictions which are applicable to PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE. PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE will not engage in or promote any illegal activities of any kind in association with this Agreement.
12.) Other Obligations: PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE shall: A. NOT PROVIDE Incentivized traffic. This includes but is not limited to any spoofing, redirecting or trafficking from adult related websites in an effort to gain traffic or websites that are point, lottery, coupon or rewards based and encourage users to click on Advertisements or use Advertisements to generate revenue for users to win points, get rewards, or other any other incentive.
B. NOT PROVIDE leads generated from content, email or websites that are not subject matter related to the category of the Advertisement represented. Such websites must be content-based (not a list of links or advertisements), be written in English, receive a minimum of unique page views per month, have a top-level name and must not infringe on any personal, intellectual property or copyrights. This can be waived only by SPECIFICALLY providing the name of the proposed website to TrafficGoldmine.com.
C. Be able to provide the name of the Website where the lead was generated. This information is only delivered to TrafficGoldmine.com upon request, but MUST be made available in case there is a dispute or problem with the lead.
D. NOT PROVIDE inappropriate content, which includes, but is not limited to, content that (i) promotes the use of alcohol, tobacco or illegal substances, nudity, sex, pornography adult-oriented content such as phone sex or escort services, expletives or inappropriate language, (ii) promotes violence or the use of illegal substances or activities such as how to build a bomb, counterfeiting money and software pirating (iii) promotes illegal or unethical activity, racism, hate, "spam", mail fraud, gambling, sweepstakes, pyramid schemes, or illegal advice (iv) is otherwise prohibited by Federal or state law; and/or (v) will bring TrafficGoldmine.com and/or its associated Advertisers negative publicity.
E. At no time, engage in, disseminate, promote or otherwise distribute any Advertisement through the use of contextual media, specifically downloadable software (also called adware, pop-up/pop-under technologies, plug-ins, and other names as applicable).
F. Email Campaigns. PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE further represents and warrants that with respect to email campaigns transmitted by PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE for TrafficGoldmine.com, PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE shall at all times only use the TrafficGoldmine.com email creative provided by TrafficGoldmine.com, maintain strict compliance with the Controlling the Assault on Non-solicited Pornography and Marketing Act of 2003 (CAN-SPAM) and any amendments and modifications thereto.
13.) Confidentiality: The terms of this Agreement are confidential and shall not be disclosed to any third party except where required by law. All information submitted by end-user customers pursuant to this Agreement is proprietary to and owned by TrafficGoldmine.com. Such customer information is confidential and may not be disclosed by TrafficGoldmine.com or PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE. In addition, PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE acknowledges that all non-public information, data and reports received from TrafficGoldmine.com hereunder or as part of the services hereunder is proprietary to and owned by TrafficGoldmine.com. ”Confidential Information”. PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE agrees not to disclose the terms of this Agreement, including the CPA value, to any third party without the express written consent of TrafficGoldmine.com, and that such constitutes Confidential Information. All Confidential Information is or may be protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret and other intellectual property law, as appropriate. PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE agrees not to reproduce, disseminate, sell, distribute or commercially exploit any proprietary or Confidential Information in any manner. These non-disclosure obligations shall survive the termination of this Agreement for a period of five (5) years. This section does not bind TrafficGoldmine.com or PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE in the event such information is required to be disclosed by operation of law. If a request is made of PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE to disclose such information, PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE must immediately inform TrafficGoldmine.com via written notice sufficiently promptly to allow TrafficGoldmine.com to seek a Protective Order prior to the time commanded to produce or disclose such Confidential Information, and PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE agrees to cooperate in whatever way TrafficGoldmine.com requests to attempt to protect that information from disclosure by operation of law. Subject to prior approval by PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE, TrafficGoldmine.com may publicly announce its contractual relationship with PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE, which includes being on a listing of TrafficGoldmine.com publishers in general corporate materials and in industry standard press releases.
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: TrafficGoldmine.com PROVIDES ITS SITES AND THE SITES OF ITS AFFILIATES AND PARTNERS, AND ALL ITS SERVICES AND THE SERVICES OF ITS AFFILIATES AND PARTNERS, AS PERFORMED HEREUNDER, ON AN "AS IS,"WHERE IS” INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
15. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT SHALL TrafficGoldmine.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY), OR FOR INTERRUPTED COMMUNICATIONS, LOSS OF USE, LOST BUSINESS, LOST DATA OR LOST PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL TrafficGoldmine.com BE LIABLE TO PUBLISHER OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR AN AMOUNT GREATER THAN THE AMOUNTS PAID BY TrafficGoldmine.com TO PUBLISHER DURING THE PRIOR THREE MONTHS.
16.) Indemnification: Each party agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the other party and its employees, agents, officers and directors, against any and all claims, causes of actions, judgments, demands, damages, losses or liabilities, including costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs of suit), arising out of or relating to (a) any claim based upon infringement of copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secret or other intellectual property right of any third party; (b) any claim, representation, or statement made in the Advertisement; (c) any breach of any representation or warranty contained in this Agreement.
17. Dispute Resolution: If any dispute arises under this Agreement, the Parties agree to first try to resolve the dispute with the help of a mutually agreed upon mediator in the following location: State of California, Los Angeles County. Any costs and fees other than attorney’s fees associated with the mediation shall be shared equally by the parties. If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, the Parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in the following location: Charlestown, Nevis West Indies. The Parties agree that the binding arbitration will be conducted under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court with proper jurisdiction. If any litigation or arbitration is absolutely necessary to enforce this Agreement or the terms thereof, the prevailing Party shall be entitled to reimbursement by the other Party for reasonable attorney’s fees, costs and expenses. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Boulder, Colorado.
18. No Assignment: Neither Party shall have the right to assign or otherwise transfer its rights and obligations under this Agreement except with the prior written consent of the other Party; provided, however, that a successor in interest by merger, by operation of law, assignment, purchase or otherwise of all or substantially all the business of a Party may acquire its rights and obligations hereunder. Any prohibited assignment shall be null and void.
19. Independent Contractor: Each party is an independent contractor. Except as set forth in this Agreement, neither party is authorized or empowered to obligate the other or incur any costs on behalf of the other without the parties prior written consent.
20. Severability: If any term, provision, covenant, or condition of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected or invalidated.
21. Entire Agreement; Modification: This constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior or inconsistent agreements, negotiations, representations and promises, written or oral, regarding the subject matter. No modification, course of conduct, amendment, supplement to or waiver of this Agreement or any provisions hereof shall be binding upon the parties unless made in writing and duly signed by both parties.
22. Agreement in Counterparts: This agreement may be signed by TrafficGoldmine.com and PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE in counterparts, and facsimile signatures shall have the same force and effect as an original signature.
23. Activity of registration in TrafficGoldmine and participation in Affliliate Rewards Program shall constitute an agreement between the two parties TrafficGoldmine and the PUBLISHER/AFFILIATE.